To use the Craigslist ad posting tool from DealerWebsites.com, you need to allow popups from "admin.dealerwebsite.com" in whatever browser you are using to post ads. Here are instructions for allowing popups in several popular browsers:
1. Internet Explorer:
Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button , and then clicking Internet Explorer.
Click the Tools button, click Pop-up Blocker, and then click Pop-up Blocker Settings.
In the Address of website to allow box, type "admin.dealerwebsite.com", and then click Add.
Click "Firefox" on the top left of your browser, then click Preferences.
Click the "Content" link on the left.
Under "Popups", if "Block popups windows is checked, either uncheck or just click the "Exceptions" button on the right.
Under "Address of website", type "admin.dealerwebsite.com"
Then click "Save Changes"
3. Chrome - See: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en
To manually allow pop-ups from a site:
- At the end of the address bar, click the pop-up blocker icon .
- Click the link for the pop-up window you'd like to see.
- To always see pop-ups for the site, select "Always show pop-ups from [site]." The site will be added to the exceptions list, which you can manage in the Content Settings dialog.
To always allow pop-ups from a particular site:
- In the top-right corner of Chrome, click the Chrome menu .
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- Under "Privacy," click the Content settings button.
- Under "Pop-ups," click Manage exceptions.