Using the Page Builder
To edit your initial website, just log into the admin with your email and the temporary password that was emailed to you when you first registered. If you changed the password in Settings / Password, just use that password instead.
On the admin dashboard, you will see some links to the right of your website screenshot. Just click on the "Edit Site" link.
The website will load in the Page Builder
From this one page, nearly every aspect of the look and feel of your website can be edited.
1. The color scheme can be changed to a preset theme or customized with a custom hex color. The themes can also have either a light or dark background with custom color backgrounds coming soon.
2. The logo can be changed, resized, and top and bottom padding adjusted.
3. The site can be viewed as desktop, tablet, or mobile.
4. You can switch to other website pages to edit.
5. You can add new pages.
6. You can edit the Page Titles and Descriptions.
7. You can edit the navigation menu and easily link to internal or external pages.
8. You can just click to edit any visible text.
9. You can choose from hundreds of headers, footers, menu bars, page sections, intros, callouts, and more.
10. You can easily swap out images with your own or choose from a growing library of licensed or royalty free automotive graphics.
11. You can add and edit different types of slideshows, such as Ken Burns effect (panning), animated captions, custom linkable graphics, and more.
12. You can set Vehicle Details page preferences for list or grid view defaults, CarFax filtering, custom payment calculators, and more.
13. You can add prebuilt forms such as Vehicle Finder, Trade or Sell, and a fully customizable Schedule Appointment form.
14. You can link to social media accounts.
And much more. Please see the individual tutorials for specific instructions but the below screenshot shows the location of some basic functionality.